* Does Pandoc interpret indentations inside of html code blocks?
@ 2015-01-05 23:14 Danh Nguyen
       [not found] ` <908080b7-895a-422b-b309-46c6132c20cb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Danh Nguyen @ 2015-01-05 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I'm having an issue where Pandoc keeps interpreting indentations of html
tags inside an html code block as block quotes.

An example would be this code snippet:

<ul class="rslides">
    <li> ![](images/front_1.jpg) </li>
    <li> ![](images/front_2.jpg) </li>
</ul>

Pandoc interprets the 2 <li> tags as block quote, and encloses them in
<pre> tags. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks,
Dan

* Re: Does Pandoc interpret indentations inside of html code blocks?
       [not found] ` <908080b7-895a-422b-b309-46c6132c20cb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-01-06  4:22   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20150106042245.GB70959-bi+AKbBUZKbivNSvqvJHCtPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2015-01-06  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I assume you mean "code blocks," not "block quotes."

See https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/1841

Your best workaround for now is to remove the indentation.

+++ Danh Nguyen [Jan 05 15 15:14 ]:

@ 2015-01-06  4:42       ` Danh Nguyen
From: Danh Nguyen @ 2015-01-06  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw