* Pandoc gives "need to enabled javascript" even though javascript is already enabled in my browser
@ 2016-04-12 21:12 dharmi patel
From: dharmi patel @ 2016-04-12 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using robot framework to run some test cases and that framework will
generate .html and .xml. And i wanted to convert that  .html file to .docx.
To do this I am using pandoc to convert .html file to .docx file. And I
used below pandoc command to do it.
"pandoc log.html -s -o log.docx" (where log.html is my input file and
log.docx in my output file)
and when I open my output file called log.docx I got below error message

*"Opening Robot Framework log failed *

*•          Verify that you have JavaScript enabled in your browser.*

*•          Make sure you are using a modern enough browser. Firefox 3.5,
IE 8, or equivalent is required, newer browsers are recommended.*

*•          Check are there messages in your browser's JavaScript error
log. Please report the problem if you suspect you have encountered a bug.*
*"*

My browsers versions are latest and should not have any problem and have
javascript.enabled is true.

any help on how to resolve this problem will be great help.

I have also attached word .docx file which is my output file and you can
look on it.