* Cannot determine size of graphic in svg (no BoundingBox) when there is one
@ 2019-02-27  2:06 a
       [not found] ` <65f668d9-0a0b-4533-8ac5-bea9d32e164a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: a @ 2019-02-27  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

The error I have with pandoc 1.19.2 on Ubuntu is:

$ pandoc --latex-engine=xelatex -o design.pdf design.md
[pandoc warning] Unable to convert `3.svg' for use with pdflatex.
! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in 3.svg (no BoundingBo
x).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.1650 \includegraphics{3.svg}

pandoc: Error producing PDF
Makefile:2: recipe for target 'design.pdf' failed
make: *** [design.pdf] Error 43

But the SVG has a bounding box. I take that bounding box is the width,
height and viewport. I have all of them:

$ head -n1 3.svg
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="375" height="1026"
viewBox="0 0 375 1026">

I am confused as to what the message means: Cannot determine size of
graphic in 3.svg (no BoundingBox)

a. No bounding box is found in the SVG file where it should be.
b. No bounding box is specified (in LaTex) for the SVG file.

Thanks.

* Re: Cannot determine size of graphic in svg (no BoundingBox) when there is one
       [not found] ` <65f668d9-0a0b-4533-8ac5-bea9d32e164a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-03-02 14:16   ` mb21
       [not found]     ` <b3a74990-85a5-4006-9b95-99fcb5bf92e5-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: mb21 @ 2019-03-02 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)