Markdown + Pandoc is wonderful. However, most of those I need to share information with use DocX or other Microsoft products. Using Pandoc passing in the CSS is great but often I need to scale down the fonts and pictures for better export to DocX. Is there any way to tell Pandoc to scale down the output? All of it? Pictures and fonts? Thank you in advance. JohnH -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/67f285e8-f864-49ca-b172-45c6ff8b0ffdn%40googlegroups.com.