* any plans for dita backend support?
@ 2010-02-16 23:39 Anatoly Yakovenko
       [not found] ` <82bf95e3-abc2-4c5c-a212-90fcb1c3e1c2-FcCCGceb3axikxaaqjoKslYGCWtFR9XvQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
From: Anatoly Yakovenko @ 2010-02-16 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

the dita toolchain is so extremely obnoxious.  It would be awesome if
pandoc could generate some basic dita files as well.

* Re: any plans for dita backend support?
@ 2010-02-17  1:38 ` fiddlosopher
       [not found] ` <82bf95e3-abc2-4c5c-a212-90fcb1c3e1c2-FcCCGceb3axikxaaqjoKslYGCWtFR9XvQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
From: fiddlosopher @ 2010-02-17  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I don't know anything about dita, and don't use it.  But if you know
any
Haskell, it might be a pretty easy modification of the DocBook
writer...

On Feb 16, 3:39=A0pm, Anatoly Yakovenko <aeyakove...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the dita toolchain is so extremely obnoxious. =A0It would be awesome if
> pandoc could generate some basic dita files as well.

--=20
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "=
pandoc-discuss" group.
oglegroups.com.
-discuss?hl=3Den.

@ 2018-01-09 10:38   ` Fred Baube
       [not found]     ` <82905ae0-9bd9-4b89-ad2d-40ecc0150769-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Fred Baube @ 2018-01-09 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

There's LwDITA now too. Much simpler.

Somewhat unrelatedly, I wonder if anyone has written filters in Go.

fred

@ 2018-01-09 12:00       ` albert.krewinkel-stqabkCVF6SGlKaCpJGLJw
From: albert.krewinkel-stqabkCVF6SGlKaCpJGLJw @ 2018-01-09 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss