Maybe this is something I did to my YAML bibliography, but I think I saw a pandoc-citeproc update as well... Unfortunately, pandoc-citeproc doesn't give a diagnostic of what line or assignment it is throwing an error on. I've tried online YAML validators but I think they are showing unrelated redherrings. ``` ╰─➤ pandoc -f markdown+mmd_title_block+yaml_metadata_block -w html -s --tab-stop 4 -o 02-hackers.html -csl=chicago-fullnote-bibliography.csl --filter pandoc-citeproc 02-hackers-2.md 02-hackers.yaml Error parsing references: expected Int, encountered Array Error running filter pandoc-citeproc: Filter returned error status 1 ``` -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/68a81228-9184-c89a-53e9-deb772faf176%40reagle.org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.