* [Docx reader] Keep more information between docx and native
@ 2022-05-04 18:00 ` Felix SOEDJEDE
       [not found]   ` <8840906c-31d0-4d1b-b5e6-0d5c54ed3d1dn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Felix SOEDJEDE @ 2022-05-04 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I would like to known what is the best way to keep these type of
information when converting from docx to native
1. Landscape
Added in docx file by creating a "section break".
Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8054
2. Columns
Added in docx file by creating a "section break"
Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8057
3. Alignement

I think it can be done using *fenced_divs*.

In my knowledge, lua-filters cannot do that because the information is not
available.
I may be at Haskell level but I'm not sure if it's possible to do it
without adding code to Pandoc.
I known PHP, Python and recently started writing lua for pandoc filters but
I don"t know Haskell nor Functional Programming. If it's possible, I could
try to learn Haskell.

Thanks for your answers

* AW: [Docx reader] Keep more information between docx and native
       [not found]   ` <8840906c-31d0-4d1b-b5e6-0d5c54ed3d1dn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-05-05  8:18     ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]       ` <4c15ea651cd141649c80e84582f20f76-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2022-05-05  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I don’t know about the first two issues, but regarding alignment : Maybe you can use the custom-styles extension for this.

Best,
Denis

I would like to known what is the best way to keep these type of information when converting from docx to native
1. Landscape
Added in docx file by creating a "section break".
Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8054
2. Columns
Added in docx file by creating a "section break"
Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8057
3. Alignement

I think it can be done using fenced_divs.

In my knowledge, lua-filters cannot do that because the information is not available.
I may be at Haskell level but I'm not sure if it's possible to do it without adding code to Pandoc.
I known PHP, Python and recently started writing lua for pandoc filters but I don"t know Haskell nor Functional Programming. If it's possible, I could try to learn Haskell.

Thanks for your answers

* Re: [Docx reader] Keep more information between docx and native
       [not found]       ` <4c15ea651cd141649c80e84582f20f76-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-05-06 13:26         ` Felix SOEDJEDE
From: Felix SOEDJEDE @ 2022-05-06 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss