Hi, I convert docx to markdown using pandoc 1.19.2.1 on OSX 10.12 with pandoc -t markdown_strict --dpi=128 --extract-media=images mydoc.docx -o mydoc.md I find that the image sizes in the markdown appear to be based on a 96dpi image resolution no matter what --dpi I specify, and also no matter the meta-data in the files embedded in the (word for mac 2011) document (PNG, 144dpi). For example, one image in Word has been sized by the author to be ~4.65inches wide. The resulting markdown for this image specifies a width of 443 pixels. So I see that markdown is using a dpi of 443/4.65 =~ 96 regardless of efforts on my part to change this. I would like to adjust this because the images appear smaller at this pixel size than the same images in Word. I can of course write a post-processing script to adjust sizes on the markdown document, but would prefer to avoid. It seems like the --dpi option makes sense to address my situation? Thanks, Thomas Blom -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/692f87e9-d992-4d10-a29a-77165f5d5771%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.