* Is Pandoc support javascript or jquesry?
@ 2016-04-13 23:35 dharmi patel
       [not found] ` <4dd98bf2-801b-40ba-928b-5e3e9342e0c3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: dharmi patel @ 2016-04-13 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is Pandoc support java-script or jquesry? because I have Html file having
java script embedded

Thanks!

* Re: Is Pandoc support javascript or jquesry?
       [not found] ` <4dd98bf2-801b-40ba-928b-5e3e9342e0c3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-04-14 18:42   ` Daniel Staal
From: Daniel Staal @ 2016-04-14 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

--As of April 13, 2016 4:35:13 PM -0700, dharmi patel is alleged to have
said:

> Is Pandoc support java-script or jquesry? because I have Html file having
> java script embedded

--As for the rest, it is mine.

As far as I know, Pandoc just does static analysis of the HTML - no dynamic
content.  Unfortunatly, in this case.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.