* TOC indentation with multiple headers in one file
@ 2023-10-13  9:40 Gary Glass
       [not found] ` <fbd55d8c-e37b-4a7b-88f9-727688219248n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Gary Glass @ 2023-10-13  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Here's a thing I didn't expect. My documents include a few files that have
more than one heading in the same file:

```md
### heading 1a

blah blah blah

### heading 1b

blah blah blah
```

I compile from markdown to epub. In the epub TOC I see this:

```
- headering 1a
   - heading 1b
```

Why is "heading 1b" indented? I would expect them to be at the same level,
since they're both h3 headers.

* Re: TOC indentation with multiple headers in one file
       [not found] ` <fbd55d8c-e37b-4a7b-88f9-727688219248n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-10-13 14:52   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <FDF85629-458A-4651-B074-7A7644824048-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-10-13 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Using just this file, I can't reproduce the issue on my ebook reader.
Perhaps it's an issue with your reader? If you post a complete epub we could take a look.

@ 2023-10-13 17:09       ` Gary Glass
From: Gary Glass @ 2023-10-13 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss