* pandoc: Count not read: Pandoc (Meta {unMeta = fromList []})
@ 2017-09-03  2:18 周靖峰
       [not found] ` <1dcffa53-c495-46ff-a45a-464e2a2f3f82-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 周靖峰 @ 2017-09-03  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm using Typora to create a table.
<http://ody3ivli2.bkt.clouddn.com/2017/09/03/TIM截图20170903100806.png>

When I click File->Export->Word(.docx), I got some error
<http://ody3ivli2.bkt.clouddn.com/2017/09/03/TIM截图20170903101223.png>

The pandoc version which I use is 1.19.2.1

<http://ody3ivli2.bkt.clouddn.com/2017/09/03/TIM截图20170903100949.png>

@ 2017-09-04  1:46   ` Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-09-04  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

This issue should be filed to typora. The author of typora wrote his own parser to parse your source to pandoc's AST. So apparently he did a mistake in producing a valid pandoc AST.

@ 2017-09-04  1:51   ` Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-09-04  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss