Hi, I just downloaded the latest pandoc and tried to convert a .docx file to an asciidoc file and extract the graphics as well: pandoc -f docx -t asciidoc -o test.asc --extract-media=~/Desktop --verbose test.docx Verbose shows that the graphics are extracting, but neither the media directory or the graphics are written. I've used this command before on other computers and it always worked. Any ideas? Thanks, Russ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6c49eae1-56cf-499a-80b1-e1261b84662e%40googlegroups.com.