My typical bread & butter pandoc .md to html uses: -s -f -quiet markdown-smart --ascii I would like my generated HTML files to take advantage of my screen, not even my large monitor but just my laptop screen. There are huge white space margins on the left and right of the text. The #heading can be spread over 3 lines if it has more than 8 or 9 words when there is plenty of space for it to show on one line. I know this is more of a HTML question but then it's how to get pandoc to produce that so I would appreciate your patience. The html that's generated includes: body { margin: 0 auto; max-width: 36em; padding-left: 50px; padding-right: 50px; padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; } I have tried with all those paddings set to 0px but that does not help. What HTML is needed to take advantage of the width of the screen and how can pandoc generate it? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6c691c42-24a2-4934-b9fc-3680050205een%40googlegroups.com.