From: Michael Becker <michael-QF1XyMwE1Uwv0rdu9s6TydBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Output HTML to DOCx file Tables Not Getting Formatted
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 12:11:08 -0700	[thread overview]

Thanks.  I’m working my way through this. I’m not a coder, not clear to me yet.

Michael J. Becker
CEO
Identity Praxis, Inc.
michael-QF1XyMwE1Uwv0rdu9s6TydBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org
M: +1-408-242-5733
https://www.linkedin.com/in/privacyshaman/

Check my availability & schedule a meeting with me: 30 MIN or 60 MIN