* Tasklists on Marked2 + Pandoc
@ 2019-12-05 12:58 Luis Puerto
       [not found] ` <23ef6ff6-1c15-4941-923a-9f9058eb4e6a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Luis Puerto @ 2019-12-05 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey!

I'm using Marked2 to render my markdown documents, while working on them on
Sublime Text. I just realized that task-lists are render with bullets
points and I really don't know how to remove them with CSS —or any other
tool.

[image: Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 14.54.17.png]

            <ul>
<li>list 1</li>
<li>list 2</li>
</ul>
<ul>
<li><input type="checkbox" disabled="">
list one</li>
<li><input type="checkbox" disabled="">
list two</li>
</ul>

<!-- ##END MARKED WRAPPER## -->

How can I remove the bullet points just in the task lists?

Thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 14.54.17.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 23290 bytes --]

* Re: Tasklists on Marked2 + Pandoc
       [not found] ` <23ef6ff6-1c15-4941-923a-9f9058eb4e6a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-12-05 12:59   ` Luis Puerto
From: Luis Puerto @ 2019-12-05 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Sorry, I hit the return too soon.

Just in case that it isn't clear, I'm using Pandoc as a custom processor on
Marked2.

@ 2019-12-05 17:27   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m28snqadiq.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-12-05 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Puerto, pandoc-discuss

At the moment I don't think you can do this, but I'm going
to change pandoc's output so that the outer ul gets a special
class; this will allow you to disable to bullets for task lists
(and we'll add CSS to do this).

@ 2019-12-06 20:20       ` Luis Puerto
From: Luis Puerto @ 2019-12-06 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey!

Thanks!

That sounds great!

@ 2019-12-12 11:23       ` Luis Puerto
       [not found]         ` <e0111efd-f791-45b9-ac2f-2f632b629c68-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Luis Puerto @ 2019-12-12 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey,

Sorry, do you know when you're going to implement this feature?

I'm not in anyway in a hurry and it's non-vital, but just to have some kind
of expectation (if possible).

Thanks.

@ 2019-12-12 15:26           ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]             ` <m24ky5sgxr.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-12-12 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Puerto, pandoc-discuss

It's implemented in the latest release (2.9).

@ 2019-12-12 21:49               ` Luis Puerto
From: Luis Puerto @ 2019-12-12 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss