Benct, ad 1: I agree that one of the advantages of using a character that is present in fonts, or at least whose mirror image is present, is that one can make versions of the logo in LaTeX, or HTML or ... But I think it would be nice to still have an official version, using a (reversed) pilcrow from a specific font. ad 2: I have in fact used Inkscape to produce the logo versions I sent in this thread. :) ad 3: I like the idea of having a border in the logo, that would visually reinforce its squarish nature. Another possibility would be to have the main logo without border, and then something similar to the Markdown mark "[M↓]" to stand for Pandoc-flavored Markdown. I'm happy to produce new revisions, or alternative versions for different purposes. But I'd prefer to first hear from John whether he agrees with the direction in which this is going, and which variants he favors. Only the reversed pilcrow, or + flipped, or + d, or d from another font? On the same line or pushed together to form a square? Black or colored? Border or not? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6e303ba6-19cd-4778-9927-86628af62e41%40googlegroups.com.