* Messages get deleted
@ 2023-10-24 14:39 'Martin Ehlers' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <37d175fb-cf91-4656-8e61-0af58dfb98e4n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Martin Ehlers' via pandoc-discuss @ 2023-10-24 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi All,

When I am trying to respond to a discussion, my messages get immediately
deleted. I have tried multiple times, and with different discussions. I
found that someone else had the same problem some time ago, but there were
no responses.

Kindly looking for advice what might be the issue.

Kind Regards
Martin

* Re: Messages get deleted
       [not found] ` <37d175fb-cf91-4656-8e61-0af58dfb98e4n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-10-24 16:55   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <A11B4764-7F7B-477A-B503-D7F3C7FB61C3-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-10-24 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

No idea. I don't see any indication on the admin panel that your messages are being blocked.

> On Oct 24, 2023, at 7:39 AM, 'Martin Ehlers' via pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> When I am trying to respond to a discussion, my messages get immediately deleted. I have tried multiple times, and with different discussions. I found that someone else had the same problem some time ago, but there were no responses.
>
> Kindly looking for advice what might be the issue.
>
> Kind Regards
> Martin
>
> --

* Re: Messages get deleted
       [not found]     ` <A11B4764-7F7B-477A-B503-D7F3C7FB61C3-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-10-24 16:57       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <77723C1A-80DE-4248-994A-26FB919D2325-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-10-24 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Actually, I was looking in the wrong place. Your messages were blocked by google's spam filter, but I think I've now fixed that.

> On Oct 24, 2023, at 9:55 AM, John MacFarlane <fiddlosopher-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> No idea. I don't see any indication on the admin panel that your messages are being blocked.
>
>> On Oct 24, 2023, at 7:39 AM, 'Martin Ehlers' via pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> When I am trying to respond to a discussion, my messages get immediately deleted. I have tried multiple times, and with different discussions. I found that someone else had the same problem some time ago, but there were no responses.
>>
>> Kindly looking for advice what might be the issue.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Martin
>>
>> --

* Re: Messages get deleted