Dear fellows, I just wanted to thank you for the code I found on this discussion and for every contribution. Unfortunately I have absolutely zero knowledge of Haskell, but with a minimal edit to your code, I managed to make a little filter to enable forwarding a custom page break command from Markdown to ICML. I needed this very much for my master's thesis. I am very grateful for your sharing your knowledge. The code I used is this. #!/usr/bin/env runhaskell -- icmlpagebreaks.hs import Text.Pandoc.JSON import Text.Pandoc import Text.Pandoc.Walk (walk) pgBrkIcml :: String pgBrkIcml = "
" pgBrkBlock :: Block pgBrkBlock = RawBlock (Format "icml") pgBrkIcml insertPgBrks :: Block -> Block insertPgBrks (Para [Str "\\PAGEBREAK"]) = pgBrkBlock insertPgBrks blk = blk main = toJSONFilter insertPgBrks At the moment, it looks like it's working. I hope it is correct. Thank you again, cheers David -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6ecc8d08-7c6d-4e76-8b35-004176e6af4b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.