Greetings I've been using pandoc for a while now for several purposes, actually today finished writing a POC for a static site generator. If anyone wants to take a look here is the post I've written https://ekiim.xyz/blog/entries/blog-with-pandoc-and-git/ And the repo with the working POC https://github.com/ekiim/pandoc-git-blog Like I said in the title I'm looking for feedback on the setup. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6f038d4c-4924-471d-a6d0-e2d84b6e7e8an%40googlegroups.com.