Hi folks, When I try the following conversion, the element gets swallowed by the pandoc conversion. I don't see anything in the output. Is this a limitation of the docbook reader? Is there a workaround or suggestion for getting the nested title element into the output? $ pandoc -f docbook openshift-docs/scalability_and_performance/docbook.xml -t markdown > out.md <orderedlist numeration="arabic"> <title>Procedure Create something new. $ cat out.md 1. Create something new. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6f2094f7-d632-47df-8211-e2971ee4e40an%40googlegroups.com.