I don't know if (or how) I could re-open issue #2889, or wether I should start a new issue. However, I'm experiencing the same (I think) page-overflowing bug as in issue #2889. In my case I've been using no images, no floats and no tables (unlike the OP for issue #2889), only headlines so far without any paragraph texts (since this/was is the early drafting of a longer document). Please have a look again. My last comment on (now closed) issue #2889 provides more details, including a link to a Gist containing a Markdown example triggering the bug. (This is in no way important to me because I guess the bug doesn't show up once more text paragraphs are there, and I would know how to work around it. However, the bug may show up un-expectedly at places where the Markdown isn't as "extreme" as it is in my example. Or the real reason for the bug being triggered by images, floats and tables on a single page may have been wrongly assessed.) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6f5f70b7-802d-4fcb-ba05-e211149c890a%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.