Hi Joseph, I have been using Dropbox Paper for this. And I like it! It's all markdown (but you don't have to know markdown), beautiful ui, perfect for collaboration. Great. https://paper.dropbox.com/ Still beta, but no problems so far. - Matthias Am Montag, 9. Januar 2017 19:48:54 UTC+1 schrieb Joseph: > > This isn't really pandoc related specifically, but I am curious about > other users. > > I write *everything* in markdown and use pandoc to make slides, articles, > books, and blogs. > > None of my peers are up to collaborating in markdown using, say, git. > One option would be to copy my markdown into a Doc. > (Note: I'm not creating a Doc from markdown because I don't know if this > would round trip.) > Say I want feedback from Theresa, I create a branch "theresa," copy the > files into Word files, she edits the docs, I copy her modified text into > her branch when she's done and merge. > This will be weird for Theresa because there won't be any formatting, > although I do have a macro that formats heading and italics and such based > on markdown regexes. > But if we want to use Google Docs, that wouldn't work. > In any case, this is annoying for me because I have to manually port text > blocks. > > How do other people manage this? > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/7127f79b-6a22-4ec1-972e-61223d6ebb70%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.