* Want to convert latex string to html in node js
@ 2023-06-05  6:41 Parth shah
From: Parth shah @ 2023-06-05  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

In Javascript,
I have a latex string and i want to convert it into HTML.
Latex string might be text or math expression anything.
I have a latex string not a latex file and i want to run it in node js.
How to write a pandoc command that can directly convert the math latex into
html?
I am blocked by last 5 days it's very helpful for me if anyone answer this

Example : Here i am attaching the string that i want to convert.

1. For Young\textquotesingle s double slit experiment, two statements
are given below:

\begin{quote}
Statement I: If screen is moved away from the plane of slits, angular
separation of the fringes remains constant.

Statement II: If the monochromatic source is replaced by another
monochromatic source of larger wavelength, the angular separation of
fringes decreases.

In the light of the above statements, choose the correct answer from the
options given below:

(1) Statement I is false but Statement II is true.

(2) Both Statement I and Statement II are true.

(3) Both Statement I and Statement II are false.

(4) Statement I is true but Statement II is false.
\end{quote}

Ans. (4)

Sol. q\(\  = \frac{\beta}{D}\),

\begin{quote}
q independent of D
\end{quote}

\(\beta = \lambda\frac{D}{d}\)

\begin{quote}
where, \(d \rightarrow\) slit separation

\(D \rightarrow\) separation b/w source and screen
\end{quote}