Hi all, Does anyone know how to reduce the font size of code blocks in the docx output? I know I could customize the Verbatim style in the reference doc, but that would also unwantedly affect the inline code. Ideally it should be done with custom styles, without too much hacks of raw docx. Thanks! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/71cbadfc-e399-4cd2-becd-95fc94278adfn%40googlegroups.com.