Hi there, in the end, I want DOI and URL in the references to linebreak in an orderly fashion when producing pdf from markdown. For the package `xurl` to function I need the doi or url part to be in `\url` not in `\href` or in `\href` with `\nolinkurl` (to my understanding). Can I give `citeproc` an option for giving me all url or doi as `\url`? thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/728d83c6-9c6a-47b8-a82a-3c647e69a629n%40googlegroups.com.