Probably everyone know how to do this. I had a long first section in my markdown that I could fold in my editor but found myself scrolling in the html and thought wouldn't it be handy if that was folded to. I had a google and found the github page with instructions on how to do it, wrapping in a details tag: # A collapsible section with markdown
Click to expand! ## Heading 1. A numbered 2. list * With some * Sub bullets
I added it, did a Pandoc conversion and very unexpectedly it worked perfectly!!! Fantastic :-) Googling "collapsible section Pandoc markdown" did not find any Pandoc help but then looking at the HTML source I leaned about the HTML details tag and it was not markdown at all. Everyday is a schoolday!" -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/7309650e-0a39-4912-b027-dde817edd6d7o%40googlegroups.com.