Hello, I am using Dendron as a personal knowledge management solution and from time to time, need to send some meeting notes that I take to others. Typically, my meeting notes will look something like this: #### Notes 1. Steal Underpants 2. ??? 3. Profit! #### References - [Plan for world domination](outlook:) - [Contingency Plan](https://www.example.com) As you can see the "References" section includes a "link" to an Outlook GUID. I'm using the Outlook Protocol handler (More info ) to deep link to specific messages in my Inbox. Now while this works really nicely for me, it's not very useful when I share my notes with others. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way for me in Pandoc to setup a filter such that if Pandoc encounters these type of "outlook" links, it deletes the link leaving just the Link description. In other words, the output HTML for the above example would (ideally) look like this:

Contingency Plan I've tried various combinations of keywords on "url", "filter", "link" etc but that has not yielded much result. I'm pretty sure this is not a very common problem and hence I'm hoping the group can help me figure out. I should also say as I'm using pandoc at my $dayjob which is a heavily restricted environment, I'm limited to an extremely old version of pandoc (v2.2.3) which is very unfortunate but also not easily resolvable. -- Balaji Dutt -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/732b167f-0380-8ba6-9385-762601ee4b56%40gmail.com.