* Pandoc integration to jsreport
@ 2022-02-12 20:02 Ieva Kriščiūnaitė
From: Ieva Kriščiūnaitė @ 2022-02-12 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,
I am creating dynamic report in jsreport cloud application and I have JSON
with extracted data from JIRA Xray REST API which then mapps into the
report. The thing is that the field texts (JSON values) are coming in Jira
markup language and I’m writing the report in HTML. Therefore everything
mapps together with JIRA markup tags.
Is there any possibility to integrate Pandoc to Jsreport? If yes, is it
possible to convert the code automatically, without command lines and
inputting separate files?