* Schemata - Can I use the output of tex markup both in PDF and HTML?
@ 2023-06-15 13:47 Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos
       [not found] ` <ca67b3d3-5d49-4c05-9fdf-a8836d39df33n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos @ 2023-06-15 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi everyone,

There is a TeX package called Schemata <https://ctan.org/pkg/schemata> to
aid in creating “topical schemata”, i.e. "outlines that use braces (or
facsimiles thereof) to illustrate the breakdown of concepts and categories
in Scholastic thought from late medieval and early modern periods".

I would like to add the markup to create schemata to the markdown files and
then have them output the results in HTML and PDF. At first, I thought this
would be simpler, thanks to the parse-latex filter
<https://github.com/tarleb/parse-latex>, but it isn't the case because the
package needs to be loaded. Is this currently possible with the already
available tools (filters, etc)?

Thanks,
Bernardo