Sorry if this has been answered before; I tried searching and didn't find anything -- I was likely using the wrong words to describe it. I have a book which has an introduction for which I've added {-} as I don't want it to be numbered. Within my table of contents it shows up as un-numbered, however, the header at the top of the page says "CONTENTS". If I have the introduction numbered, then the header is made properly. I've added the header_attributes extension. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for a wonderful tool! Matt -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/746aee72-cb20-4631-b4b2-4f3e663e9ab2%40googlegroups.com?hl=en-US. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.