There's also the matter of how the logo will sit on the homepage together with the name "Pandoc". Perhaps what could help speed things along would be to see some examples of how the top of the homepage might look with the logo + the name. For example, I think the boxed version of the logo would look good. I don't do graphic design, and only really know how to open LibreOffice Draw and Gimp and admire the pretty controls that I don't know how to use :) , but seeing a few examples like the attached might help. -- John On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, at 5:34 PM, John Muccigrosso wrote: > Please, decide. :-) > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6cb78b3f-0475-4d8e-826a-f3a8a751e6a2%40googlegroups.com . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/74ee33e1-b0af-4e21-a139-601c6a438c96%40www.fastmail.com.