* Re: tiff sizing problems in md to docx
       [not found] ` <131ae7e2-cb6a-47a0-a2b6-c724cfba584an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-06-23 16:03   ` jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found]     ` <ad6c9227-764d-4a81-9242-efdbbef46916n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2021-06-23 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Any help on this one?

Thanks.

@ 2021-06-23 17:27       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <m21r8so5jp.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-06-23 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, pandoc-discuss

Why don't you submit an issue to the tracker?
I note that Text.Pandoc.ImageSize doesn't contain a type for
Tiff, and also that the default for imagesize has a 1.5 aspect
ratio...so my guess is that we're just using defaults there.

I think it will be a trivial fix to support tiff properly!

@ 2021-06-23 17:49           ` jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
From: jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2021-06-23 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Submitted. #7405 <https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/7405>