* Why number-sections and numbersections?
@ 2021-09-05 17:32 R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2021-09-05 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have a defaults file that does not number sections.

But I do want sections numbered in a specific document that I am
writing, with LaTeX as the writer. According to the manual, we may
specify this in the defaults file so:

---
number-sections: true
---

But if the defaults file does not give a value for number-sections, and
we wish to override the implicit default value of false, we need to
state, in the YAML metadata block:

---
mumbersections: true
---

to get the sections numbered.

If these two usages could be made uniform---preferably hyphenated---it
would be easier on the brain.

If the two distinct invocations are a deliberate choice, is there a
raison d'etre for it?

Thanks.

Chandra

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-05 17:32 UTC | newest]