Hi, I am converting a file from html to pdf using the following command: pandoc iz_test.html -s -o iz_final.pdf I noticed the default setting is that the pdf prints to portrait but I'd like my pdf output to print as landscape. Reviewed the options setting and I've saved a new default.tex file in C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\pandoc Any suggestions on how I should modify my default.tex so my output prints in landscape? My output pdf still prints in pdf. Thank you. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/75ad3ed6-e3a7-480e-813e-26e9795041bb%40googlegroups.com.