In YAML metadata: margin: {x: 1.75cm, y: 2cm} works with the Typst template, however I assume given the docmentation for the -M option: > Values will be parsed as YAML boolean or string values Suggests that YAML lists cannot be passed via the command line. In which case the solution is to use a metadata or a defaults file to pass these options? Cheers, Ian On Thursday 7 December 2023 at 23:33:03 UTC+8 Cerdo wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to set the margins when converting a Markdown file to a PDF > with Typst. > According to the documentation > , this should be > possible by setting the variable *margin *as > *dictionary with the fields defined in the Typst documentation: x, y, top, > bottom, left, right.* > > How do I define the dictionary? > As far, I have tried: > > - -V margin=top:1mm > - > - -V margin="top:1mm" > - -V margin="(top:1mm)" > - -V margin="{\"top\":"1mm"}" > - and many other combinations > > What is the correct way to provide this "dictionary"? > > Best, > Cerdo > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/76d39afe-f9c9-4f2e-8a08-d79627538e5bn%40googlegroups.com.