Hi, I am trying to convert a html file to docx using pandoc. My problem is that I can’t manage to move the table of contents to a specific position in the document. I tried splitting my document into two, then merging it again but it isn’t optimal since we are using it in production and it costs us 2 calls to pandoc and it isn't very maintanable I was wondering if there is a way to do that using Lua filters In a nutshell, let’s say I have the following html document that I wish to convert to DOCX :

Title 1

Some stuff 2

Subtitle 1

Some stuff 2

Other things
Insert TOC below
How do I manage to generate a Table of content below the div with the TOC id, without splitting the document ? Thanks in advance -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/77066946-d07a-489a-9ec2-99796422f682n%40googlegroups.com.