* How can i border  the table of Docx when its created from wiki with pandoc
@ 2016-05-20 12:10 Ahtesham ul haq
From: Ahtesham ul haq @ 2016-05-20 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

If i use pandoc to convert wiki into Docx with the help of reference docx ,
i can format or style the heading (h1,h2...) but i also want that i want to
add border to my table in the docx
my reference docx and wiki document is attached and you can see that i have
give border to "Normaltable" in table design section
but it is not working

can some one guide me how can i add border to table in docx with reference
file

please can some one create a refrence docx and share me the command which i
need to run