Hello, I am using Pandoc 2.13 version to generate a pdf by using readme.md file as an input. In readme.md file I have a link to go to another document. Once I create a pdf with pandoc and trying to access another document by clicking the link, I am able to access that as it is available in my local environment or PC. Requirement: If I share the generated document to other users, they should access the document to by clicking the link in pdf. Is there any way to do that? Below is the command used to generate pdf. pandoc readme.md \ -f markdown_phpextra-implicit_figures \ --pdf-engine=xelatex \ --toc \ --top-level-division=section \ --shift-heading-level-by=-1 \ -V mainfont="DejaVu Serif" \ -V monofont="DejaVu Sans Mono" \ -V linkcolor:blue \ -V geometry:letterpaper \ -V geometry:margin=2cm \ -V documentclass:article \ -o user_guide.pdf Thanks, Gopinath -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/785f7978-2fbb-41e3-a982-1f2a3bec8c24n%40googlegroups.com.