Hello! I need to convert markdown with fenced divs to HTML and then back to markdown. The conversion works fine when the fenced divs do not have headers, however, with headers I get: :::warning # Header content ::: converted to HTML and then back to: ::: {.section .warning} # Header content ::: instead of :::warning # Header content ::: Is there a way around it? Thank you! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/78975b89-cdf6-4066-a61b-f4060e5987c9n%40googlegroups.com.