* CSS style sheet for markdown conversion
@ 2020-04-23 13:18 Tristan Lazard
       [not found] ` <fb096b99-0d8a-4b71-8d76-de764e207d80-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Tristan Lazard @ 2020-04-23 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I've been through the messages and did not see anyone with the same
problem...
I am afraid that it may be very simple but I can't find a way to solve it.
I used to have a small webpage that i write in markdown and convert to html
with pandoc and I did that using the --css option.
It worked fine until I changed my computer and I began having troubles on
OSX, the css option is not taken into account when generation the html file

[image: Capture d’écran 2020-04-23 à 15.14.20.png]
<about:invalid#zClosurez>

The css does not appear and no error is raised... I verified if
css/retro.css is here etc... but even if i put a wrong path it stil raises
no error and process the .md into a non-styled html.

I am using pandoc 2.9.2.1

Any clue of what i am doing wrong ?

Thank you !

Tristan

[-- Attachment #2: Capture d’écran 2020-04-23 à 15.14.20.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 109754 bytes --]

* Re: CSS style sheet for markdown conversion
       [not found] ` <fb096b99-0d8a-4b71-8d76-de764e207d80-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-04-23 15:46   ` K4zuki
       [not found]     ` <1636f74f-d643-4c30-b9a5-da7b8fac3e2c-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: K4zuki @ 2020-04-23 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

It may work with -S option. This gives full HTML (includes <html>, <body>,
etc.). Your output looks like snippet (which is correct when not applying
-S).

2020年4月23日木曜日 22時18分39秒 UTC+9 Tristan Lazard:

@ 2020-04-23 15:54       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <m2h7xadwpb.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-04-23 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: K4zuki, pandoc-discuss