* latex and pandoc
@ 2012-04-03 20:36 GornLives
       [not found] ` <486c69e3-0541-4b77-a8ff-1ac7b3e3e894-3xfdH1QlTqKG8gGAqPEsYlYGCWtFR9XvQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
From: GornLives @ 2012-04-03 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I recently reinstalled both pandoc and MacTex on my macbook. Now
pandoc can't seem to find latex (both pdflatex and xetex). Pandoc
works fine when converting from (say) markdown to .tex or other
formats. Any ideas?

* Re: latex and pandoc
       [not found] ` <486c69e3-0541-4b77-a8ff-1ac7b3e3e894-3xfdH1QlTqKG8gGAqPEsYlYGCWtFR9XvQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-03 22:33   ` Thomas Vecchione
       [not found]     ` <CANo8TMpCdGpZ=Wc+H+j04ba5Gh89_bprZwd2rpFb17tPNHdH-w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Thomas Vecchione @ 2012-04-03 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Make certain that latex is in your $PATH.  If you can't get latex to launch
by typing 'latex' at a terminal, Pandoc won't be able to find it most
likely is my guess.

       Thomas

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM, GornLives <gornlives-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I recently reinstalled both pandoc and MacTex on my macbook. Now
> pandoc can't seem to find latex (both pdflatex and xetex). Pandoc
> works fine when converting from (say) markdown to .tex or other
> formats. Any ideas?
>
> --

* Re: latex and pandoc
       [not found]     ` <CANo8TMpCdGpZ=Wc+H+j04ba5Gh89_bprZwd2rpFb17tPNHdH-w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-04  9:01       ` GornLives
From: GornLives @ 2012-04-04  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks Thomas - it was indeed my $PATH that was the problem.