* Use pause within bullet list
@ 2020-09-01 14:59 Philipp
       [not found] ` <a7c8641d-b54c-47a0-876e-e8201c0b1a74n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Philipp @ 2020-09-01 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I want to generate LaTeX beamer slides from Pandoc markdown. I use pauses
(. . .) relatively often, but recently noticed that using a pause within a
bullet list seems to change spacing between list items.
If I use
* Item A

    . . .

* Item B
* Item C
I get a loose list, if I don't indent the . . ., the spacing between item A
and item B is bigger than the spacing between item B and item C.

Is there a way to uses pauses but preserve a compact list?

Thanks in advance,
Philipp

* Re: Use pause within bullet list
       [not found] ` <a7c8641d-b54c-47a0-876e-e8201c0b1a74n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-09-01 16:08   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2r1rlv5s4.fsf-jF64zX8BO08an7k8zZ43ob9bIa4KchGshsV+eolpW18@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-09-01 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philipp, pandoc-discuss

Try putting the bullet list inside a block quote.

> * A
> * B
> * C

That should make the list incremental.