I'm trying pandoc for the first time, freshly installed today on my Macbook Pro M1 and applying it to a very simple, short markdown doc that is intended to be rendered as PDF via beamer. Specifically, I'm using the command pandoc --verbose MD_test.md -t beamer -o MD_test.pdf where MD_test.md is a markdown file exported from Scrivener. The problem seems to lie with my TeX distribution: first in texlive2020, and just now updated to texlive2021. Specifically, the following occurs after numerous other LaTeX packages are successfully processed: /usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/tex/latex/xurl/xurl.sty ! Undefined control sequence. l.58 \Urlmuskip =0mu plus 1mu ! ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced! I can't find any mention of this specific problem online, though I'll speculate that xurl.sty is expecting url.sty to provide the \Urlmuskip control sequence. Any thoughts on how to solve this? I don't think I really need what xurl does, but I have no idea how to tell pandoc not to try loading it. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/7db92368-1472-40f2-9fc3-8ac8248d8f14n%40googlegroups.com.