* Can't get mathjax to be observed
@ 2012-04-02 19:00 Victor Eijkhout
       [not found] ` <0f8cc518-c270-4f8f-8f28-5c293959f4d6-7+u8CbDhk8Q8O9SbN1hu7GB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Victor Eijkhout @ 2012-04-02 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Even the simplest LaTeX document gets no mathjax statement in it. Do I
need to specify more than just the "--mathjax" flag?

Victor.

* Re: Can't get mathjax to be observed
       [not found] ` <0f8cc518-c270-4f8f-8f28-5c293959f4d6-7+u8CbDhk8Q8O9SbN1hu7GB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-02 19:18   ` Aron Ahmadia
From: Aron Ahmadia @ 2012-04-02 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi Victor,

Can you give a more complete example of what you're trying to do?

@ 2012-04-02 22:43   ` Mikael Öhman
From: Mikael Öhman @ 2012-04-02 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Make sure you make a standalone html file (using the -s flag).

@ 2012-04-03  0:06     ` Victor Eijkhout
From: Victor Eijkhout @ 2012-04-03  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Bingo!