* Create TOC for multiple .md  files
@ 2019-08-15 16:54 Sarah G
       [not found] ` <b0fa2110-6770-49fe-8acc-c9571b4970ad-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Sarah G @ 2019-08-15 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there a *elegant *way to create an *ordered table of contents* for *nested
folders* that contain *multiple markdown files*?

I've seen that its possible to create a TOC for one markdown file but
haven't been able to find anything for multiple markdown files (ideally the
solution would also be able to embed the TOC as like a side-nav-bar kinda
thing). I'm open to suggestions or alternatives.

@ 2019-08-15 17:10   ` Rudi C
       [not found]     ` <508c2bd0-fb71-4ce3-9fc4-379a8724936b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Rudi C @ 2019-08-15 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

It should be possible to write a script to find all the input files, sort them, then feed them to pandoc while prepending the title of the file to its content as a markdown header.

* Re: Create TOC for multiple .md files
       [not found]     ` <508c2bd0-fb71-4ce3-9fc4-379a8724936b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-08-15 17:40       ` Dmitriy Krasilnikov
       [not found]         ` <CALZUCcCV6iDRBYV0H4-XYdRAd_WcQAUNNvwyG94X+Qjd9ehXBw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Dmitriy Krasilnikov @ 2019-08-15 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I have written a similar tool in go, that merges two MD files into one, and
makes a TOC of a file as a an additional feature.

@ 2019-08-16  6:00           ` Rudi C
       [not found]             ` <CAE9z9A2dN4oi2Wc2=u9=Mw1edysjoidDZYqFh9uwcpdCZErujQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Rudi C @ 2019-08-16  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Is it on github or somewhere? :D

@ 2019-08-16 17:20               ` Dmitriy Krasilnikov
       [not found]                 ` <CALZUCcCFJ-fvsWWwU=NTHm4PDhvY5CjQFPPhrydWNZ_CXo6mWw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Dmitriy Krasilnikov @ 2019-08-16 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On github theres an old version, didn't do git push master for some time...
You'd better describe what you want from a program and I will try to do it
and release a binary for you or the source code if you want to play with Go.

@ 2019-08-16 17:38                   ` Sarah G
From: Sarah G @ 2019-08-16 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Thanks. I ended up using docfx statictoc template for now

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 12:21 PM Dmitriy Krasilnikov <

@ 2019-08-19 18:33   ` John Gabriele
From: John Gabriele @ 2019-08-19 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'PEDOFILO SATANISTASSASSINO DANIELE MINOTTI' via pandoc-discuss