* Align tables to left, as opposed to centered, using markdown to pdf via xelatex
@ 2015-01-08 14:08 Larry Hynes
From: Larry Hynes @ 2015-01-08 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Currently the only way that I've found to do this is to first
get Pandoc to output .tex from the markdown source, then change
the [c] in

    \begin{longtable}[c]{@{}llr@{}}

to an [l], copy and paste that table into the original markdown
document and then convert to .pdf using the -R flag.

I've tried everything I can think of in my xelatex template to
get the table to align left but Pandoc seems to override all and
stick doggedly to [c].

Can anyone offer any suggestions please, as to how I might be
able to convert directly from markdown to pdf, via xelatex, and
have tables align to the left?