Hi, I have two MD files, and I have links from one MD to other MD: file1.md: For more information see section [text](file2.md#link). When I convert these two files to html, then when I click in the link, goto file2.md#link, instead file2.html#link Exist a form to do this conversion, a parameter of pandoc, or other tool? Regards -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/809300e0-cc96-4e36-854e-38efad95c005%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.