Hello, I would like to know if the Docx reader can be extended. Few months ago, I created these two issues: - https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8057 - Keep columns information during the conversion - https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8054 - Keep landscape information during the conversion The support of keeping landscape from docx to markdown was legitimately closed because there is a mention in the manual ( https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#description) that > Because pandoc’s intermediate representation of a document is less expressive than many of the formats it converts between, one should not expect perfect conversions between every format and every other. Pandoc attempts to preserve the structural elements of a document, but not formatting details such as margin size. For my use case, I need to keep landscape and columns information when converting from docx to markdown. My team doesn't work directly on markdown files. As it's not something that Pandoc could add currently, I want to try to extend the Docx Reader to handle implement the handling of Landscape and Columns. If it’s possible, can someone give me an example of implementation I could rely on? If it's not possible, is it something that could be implemented as new feature (The feature would be that Docx reader could be extended to handle more cases) Regards, Félix -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/80bdf7c8-03c6-4e0c-bf90-173700deed1an%40googlegroups.com.