* AppleScript droplet for pandoc file conversion
@ 2015-10-30 16:16 Nathan
       [not found] ` <80c8dd55-8589-4a73-9181-7d4766181c24-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nathan @ 2015-10-30 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I created an AppleScript droplet for pandoc file conversion. It is
available on GitHub here:

https://github.com/nathan-artist/AppleScripts

Any AppleScript wizards who would like to improve it can fork it on GitHub
and submit a pull request.

Here is a longer description of the script:

This AppleScript droplet is designed to make and run a shell script that
uses pandoc (the "swiss-army knife" for document conversion) to convert one
or more files whose icons are dragged onto the droplet icon in the OS X
Finder. The script converts multiple input files recursively, instead of
concatenating multiple input files as pandoc does when run from the command
line. We find this droplet to be much less tedious to use than the command
line. To save the script as a droplet, open the script in Script Editor and
save the script with file format: Application.

* Re: AppleScript droplet for pandoc file conversion
       [not found] ` <80c8dd55-8589-4a73-9181-7d4766181c24-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-10-30 22:38   ` John Muccigrosso
       [not found]     ` <2530dc77-62bd-4258-8035-f2146b6598be-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: John Muccigrosso @ 2015-10-30 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Nathan and others,

I've got a couple of similar things going on too. :-) One is a service, so
you don't need to drop the file in question, just right-click on it. The
other is a script that works with the editor MacDown to process the
frontmost document, though it could easily be separated from it:

https://github.com/Jmuccigr/Services/tree/master/Pandoc

https://github.com/Jmuccigr/AppleScripts/tree/master/pandoc

@ 2015-10-31 10:15       ` mb21
       [not found]         ` <b5868f43-7849-48a3-b12c-14d57660f16e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: mb21 @ 2015-10-31 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

nice, I've something that processes the document that's opened in the
frontmost window as well: https://github.com/mb21/Pandoc-Mac-OS-X-Services

@ 2015-10-31 13:58           ` John Muccigrosso
From: John Muccigrosso @ 2015-10-31 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Alos nice. I'd do more with the MacDown script, but MacDown doesn't support
AppleScript (yet).

@ 2015-11-10 17:37   ` John Muccigrosso
From: John Muccigrosso @ 2015-11-10 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss