* conditional image format
@ 2019-09-08 20:39 Adam Rice
       [not found] ` <a48963ba-047d-4488-9567-bdc8d2bd86fc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Adam Rice @ 2019-09-08 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I've got a Markdown document that I want to output to both ICML and HTML.
I've found that PDF images work better with ICML, and SVG works better with
HTML. So I'd like to do something like this in my document:

$if(outputformat=icml)$
![Some image](/assets/image1.pdf)
$else$
![Some image](/assets/image1.svg)
$endif$

As far as I can tell, there's no way to do this, but I'm probably missing
something.

* Re: conditional image format
       [not found] ` <a48963ba-047d-4488-9567-bdc8d2bd86fc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-09-09  5:06   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2d0ga83e4.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-09-09  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Rice, pandoc-discuss

See the documentation for the raw_attribute extension:
https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#extension-raw_attribute

Only problem is that currently you can't do 'else' - but
you can have different output for icml and html.

@ 2019-09-09 19:14       ` Adam Rice
From: Adam Rice @ 2019-09-09 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss